Flat-head - dry shampoo?

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Well, I've had it with the dreaded flat hat head! Invested in some Asda dry shampoo to give some oomph - don't have time to "wash and go" atm (so many extra chores to do first thing) so far so good. Anybody else use it? Are there any detrimental side effects, eg, hair going really sticky / fly-away?

I'm blonde and it doesnt take much to make my hair look lank and greasy.
I often use dry shampoo as an emergency.
I find I get itchy scalp if I use it to much but I have a very sensitive scalp anyway.

I find it makes my hair look dull rather than clean, but again Im blonde - and fine haired - as soon as there is a hint of grease my hair sticks to my head (have to wash it daily or tie it back).

Also can look a bit dandruffy so make sure you rub in properly!

I am a convert to the batiste dry shampoo (think that's the brand!!) it is by far the best i've tried! i have very fine hair that lacks any volume despite using tons of mousse. The XXL dry shampoo adds tons of volume and doesn't leave it looking all snowy. Cannot recommend highly enough. If you can't get that, Lee Stafford dry shampoo is a good alternative.

i have tried a charles worthington dry shampoo in the past which was the biggest waste of money ever (good job i bought it in home bargains ) so have been put off using it again, until last week when my friend showed me her batiste which was BRILLIANT. Will defo be purchasing some in the future

I wish I'd gone for the Batiste one now, I bought Asda's own, whilst I think it does a good job, I'm not keen on the scent. Never mind...........

newrider.com