For anyone who was following the "Silver does fame (in suspenders)" threads...

popularfurball

Learning all the time
Jul 18, 2005
North west
We now have one complete, and one almost complete set of suspenders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. She went out in them today for the first time, couldnt work out how to walk in them, but otherwise wasnt the slightest bit bothered. :D

Our part set
07072010784.jpg

And our full set...
07072010787.jpg

07072010790.jpg

07072010791.jpg

07072010792.jpg

07072010800.jpg

There are tears in my eyes!! I don't think anyone could ever accuse you of not doing your absolute best to limit the physical suffering of poor Silver. As for her psychological welfare...I'm a little concerned she's going to get bullied.

Awww... she looks so cute. What a saint you are to be so concerned for her comfort - good for you!

Please pass Silver my apologies, I'm laughing with her not at her. Bless her, I'm actually sat in my office crying. :D She's started her very own fashion trend, watch out or Katie Price will be after the idea and she'll want to do a whole pink and sparklie set next. :eek:

oh my word this is great!!! take my hat off to you for being so concerned about her!

Snuggy hoods also do something similar but don't go all the way down the leg yet.

Seriously though, good on you!

If there could be a gold award for the most dedicated horse owner then my vote is for you PF!!! You deserve for that little lady to come right for you - cant think many people would plough through the problems you have encountered and still have the patience to make her very own can can outfit!:p

I hope Silver appreciates all your hard work and dedication to her allergies.

She is soooo lucky to have you as her mummy!

Well done. I look forward to hearing how she gets on wearing them long term.

Silver has had a selection of outfits, do people ask you about why she wears them?

newrider.com