For Kirstie...Amber photos :)

Sparklie

Jun 3, 2005
hartlepool
Ah right...I've been on my hols for 2 weeks and finally got back at half 5 this morning. I had no sleep last night and only 4 hours the night before and what was the first thing that I wanted to do...go to the farm!!!! :D :p

So I've been to see my lovely Twig monster but onto the main reason for this post before I get carried away....the lovely Amber. Yep the one that Kirstie has been to view a couple of times. She's on my yard so I thought I'd take some better photos of her today.

She was having a nice cooling wash after she'd been ridden. Probably not the most flattering camera angles but hey...I'm tired!!!!

b7d3a631.jpg

P1010224.jpg

he he thanks Helen :D, aw shes gorgeous, i miss her i haven't seen her for ages, but hopefully we can go on that hack soon with you and twig, there so much better than my piccies of her, (well the ones mum took of her) and for those who said she might be thin, she doesn't look it does she ;) :p

I reckon she's not thin...she's got a nice covering for a thoroughbred :) I wish Twig would take a few diet tips from her :rolleyes:

YO seemed to think that you were coming down to hack her out tomorrow and was very happy with that. Also said that he doesn't have a problem keeping her for you as long as he has a deposit so you don't need to worry. I missed my YO while I was away, he's fab!! ;)

Let me know if it is tomorrow that you're going and I'll make sure I'm down there

oh tomorrow i might come down then need to see if i can get a lift but if i can i will, face like this at the moment >> :D :p i wish amba would take some diet tips form Amber as well, she looks like shes going to pop any minute!

Trust me Twig is exactly the same :rolleyes:

I'd offer you a lift down but have no idea where you live. Off to get a bite to eat...give me a shout later via PM if you want to arrange a ride.

newrider.com