For those of you who used to love Mary King's Riding Star...

If its the original version then its not a lot of use on modern computers.
I can still run it on my laptop but do have to make some pretty drastic changes to the PCs set up to do so. :eek:

I had both on the playstation (that was back when there was only one Playstation, none of this ps2, 3 or 4 nonsense :D - grainy graphics and objects going halfway through solid walls :p) i used to play them both non-stop until my friend borrowed Riding Star and broke it :(. I was still playing Equestriad until my dad got embarrassed by the Playstation and upgraded :p:D!

i keep forgetting you can get them for PS2, havnt had mine all that long!! *toddles off to find it :eek:*

xXx

let me know when/if you find it :p

i also miss riding star, never really worked on the xp pc get freezing and vista just doesn't read it :(

never ever played equestriad though:confused: oh wells shall have to track it down to play:D

Last edited:
Equestriad is pretty good - i kept giving all of my horses silly names and riding for random countries :eek: - the XC bit on Equestriad is the best IMO - and when you win competitions you unlock cheats - i got the cheat to have no dressage faults which was really handy as i'm rubbish at the dressage phase :p (rubbish at dressage in real life, too :rolleyes::p!)

I love Equestriad too! Has anyone tried the Pippa Funnell game? That's really good too - me and my sister spent all last Christmas playing on it, but she leant it to some girl on her farm who moved yards and never gave it back (grrrr!!).

I love Equestriad too! Has anyone tried the Pippa Funnell game? That's really good too - me and my sister spent all last Christmas playing on it, but she leant it to some girl on her farm who moved yards and never gave it back (grrrr!!).

yep they are fab! the latest one is the best adventure still game but you don't spend much time doing riding really, but i love the 2nd game, in my opinion its the best:)

and sounds like someone i know :D *jokes*

which also reminds me one of my cousins still has a game of mine should really get that back sometime:rolleyes:

I can even beat you PL52 :D!

Bear in mind i was VERY young :eek::

Barbie Race And Ride :eek::eek::eek:.

(no excuse for this though - i did used to play on it when i was far too old to play on it - just as a form of escapism i think :p:eek::D)

i have barbie race and ride!! havent played on it for years tho lol!

i have barbie race and ride!! havent played on it for years tho lol!

Woo :D! I literaly agonised for about ten minutes every time i played trying to decide what colour and name to have for the pony :eek: - used to love going to the forest :p! I actually kind of miss playing it :eek::D! It was a brilliant way to escape reality :D!

newrider.com