Free annual PPID monitoring tests - coming soon

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
Apparently the TAL/care about cushings team will be offering free yearly check up tests soon (the old free tests were only for those not previously diagnosed), I just saw this posted by someone on Facebook, so I have registered...ever hopeful :D
Capture.PNG

Thanks, that’s good to know.

I recently had Raf’s bloods done and when the bill came it was ... a tenner!

I queried it when I rang to pay and the receptionist said because it was the first one that’s why it was so cheap. It wasn’t the first one, although it’s the first this year (and he has to have another in October) but they know he’s had previous tests and they supply me with Prascend so I didn’t question it any more, just paid and said thank you very much!

Reactions: Jessey
Thanks, that’s good to know.

I recently had Raf’s bloods done and when the bill came it was ... a tenner!

I queried it when I rang to pay and the receptionist said because it was the first one that’s why it was so cheap. It wasn’t the first one, although it’s the first this year (and he has to have another in October) but they know he’s had previous tests and they supply me with Prascend so I didn’t question it any more, just paid and said thank you very much!
You got 1 free test with the original TAL voucher, so they probably did that for you :D bloomin nice of them :D

newrider.com