Free Horse Whispering Service!

EquineCompare

Nov 1, 2008
South Yorkshire
www.equinecompare.co.uk
Just wanted to share this story of Alan Dawber in Merseyside who has trained in Intelligent Horsemanship and is offering his services free to UK horse owners. http://blog.equinecompare.co.uk/2011/07/free-horse-whispering-service.html

I was a bit sceptical at first but he seems to be in a position where he can give his time away free of charge. If money wasn't an object I suppose its a lovely way to spend your time if you are a horse lover :)

One of the midwifes i used to work with, had someone out to her and her lad, who she has had for around 18 years, and was surprised and totally got me wanting it done too. her lad was saying about when her grandad died and she went to him and cried on him, but was apologising to him, he said it was ok he doesnt mind, and he wished he could of done something for her. Loads of other stuff came up, as she had him such a long time from the sales, but that bit always stays with me.

One of the midwifes i used to work with, had someone out to her and her lad, who she has had for around 18 years, and was surprised and totally got me wanting it done too. her lad was saying about when her grandad died and she went to him and cried on him, but was apologising to him, he said it was ok he doesnt mind, and he wished he could of done something for her. Loads of other stuff came up, as she had him such a long time from the sales, but that bit always stays with me.

Yes totally believe. A few years ago they were doing a pilot for a TV show and I applied so had a whisperer out to my mare. They had decided to film elsewhere but the bloke went to the few they had chosen. He was spot on about my mare. She has always been one to anticipate what you want her to do, is stressy and spooky but a fun ride and tries her best. He said he had never met a horse who had so much going on in her head at the same time, thoughts whirling round and round. I would love to have the same thing done with my other two.

I've emailed him just out of curiosity. Not expecting him to come out just want to see what he says about my nervous cob.

Tempted, but not sure I really need to, as my bond with Shadow is a good one and we have no issues, but If I still had Bailey, I probably would have:smile:

He responded very quickly but unfortunately he is too far away from me for a visit, but is willing to offer advice etc.

For those that are skepitical about communicating with horses, the best way is to learn to do so, then you will get your answer. They know what is on our minds after all.

newrider.com