Free to good home....

Awww bless, mine has been going through terrible two's since he arrived at 18months. Sooo hoping that Summer doesn't turn out to be a meany when she hits two.

I wonder if its the change in the weather, change of season.

Sioned is a bit 'too big for her hooves' as well at the moment::happy:

To be honest it's partly my doing, it's easy to be complacent with something so small :rolleyes:
His brat fits only go so far as planting when being lead....I'm going to strap him to a skateboard :p

No not that little cute, butter would not melt pony? :giggle:

I take it he is on the naughty step for a bit. My friends sec a can be a monster when he wants, like you said with them being ickle they get away with more and then they turn and throw it back at you. Little terrors!

Send him to me - him and jazz can have there stroppy 2's together!!! Actually think a better plan would be to send jazz over to you!!!

hahaha - it gets worse when they hit three!!!!!!!!!!

TBH, with the brat attacks I've had to put up with this year I'd happily have a 10.3hh brat!

Planting isn't too much of a worry, if you move him to the side rather than insisting on forward you should be able to shift him.

It's when the vertical rearing and plunging starts that you'll be cursing ;) teehee, I'm sure he won't be that naughty

hahaha - it gets worse when they hit three!!!!!!!!!!

TBH, with the brat attacks I've had to put up with this year I'd happily have a 10.3hh brat!

Planting isn't too much of a worry, if you move him to the side rather than insisting on forward you should be able to shift him.

It's when the vertical rearing and plunging starts that you'll be cursing ;) teehee, I'm sure he won't be that naughty

We had rearing when he came...to be honest, he's not exactly intimidating - I'm 5'11 and he is just about on eye level when he's vertical :p

oh bless him, the problem is they're cute when they do it at that height! The stud that had Inca's sire had a little A stallion who was just superb, but apparently leading him in a headcollar was just asking to be pulled about, he was a total nightmare - problem was he was just too cute!!!! lol

Sorry guys, but Truffles is no longer available for rehoming :p

He went out on the long reins today in traffic - he has walked along the path once but today we walked out along the path with OH at his head, then back along the road with OH at his head, back onto the path for 150yds in the other direction then back along the road ALL BY HIMSELF :D And he isn't scared of fast cars and big vans :D

No pics unfortunately as OH was charged with sidewalking and "Get to his head if anything scary comes!!"
Will long rein him into the village over the weekend if I get chance, and take piccies :D

newrider.com