Freestyle to music and an ode

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
My other thread informed you that I have been quite poorly which I will take care of tomorrow booking in with the smo. However I had already booked and paid for a dressage to music clinic and an ode this weekend which I was not going to miss.

The dressage to music was with Rob Waine a DR rider he watches you ride than drawers up a floor plan that best suits your horse. Then you sit with a lady and discuss what music you like.

Ginger was awesome as always and Rob gave us a floor plan that was very challenging but that suited ginger to a tee. I can’t wait for my first draft of music to come through.

Than I put my name down for an ode at my yard. I’m not ashamed to say I only entered the intro as he has not seen a Xc or sj course since I came off last year.

The dressage was lovely he is a dude 73.42% sj a little dodge two poles down and mummy error of course 12 faults.

Sj he was a nappy little monster. The Xc fence judge clearly didn’t know a map from twenty yards was not a refusal and gave me 20 faults. Looking at the video I would say may be four. However we came fourth which. Is amazing and I couldn’t stop smiling in between the coughing fits and literally throwing up on gingers shoulder at one point.

Over all an amazing weekend inbetween sickness.

Wednesday back to bd at keyscoe

Well done. Fourth is fantastic when you are so ill.
The dressage to music sounds brill. Do we get to see the final version?

However we came fourth which. Is amazing and I couldn’t stop smiling in between the coughing fits and literally throwing up on gingers shoulder at one point.
4th is brilliant :D but throwing up on your horse :eek: Glad you had fun despite being poorly, will look forward to hearing about the dressage when your music arrives :)

I have an appointment at 1030 today so hopefully will get something for it.

@Mary Poppins i do try and ride through most things even if it is just a walk.

But I paid a lot of money for the dressage to music and the ode money I couldn’t afford to just throw away and I wouldn’t have got a refund.

@Star the Fell when it arrives I will get my oh to film us

Well Done! Glad your weekend wasn't too miserable despite being ill. Hope you've got some good meds now and they kick in soon x

Jees you are a trouper @ObC, most of us would stay off the horse feeling as rubbish as you must be at the moment, never mind competing! Full marks for courage and well done!

newrider.com