French Link Rugby Pelham

jo031164

Sep 13, 2008
Essex
Can any showing peeps enlighten me; do you use the French Link Rugby Pelham with double reins like a Weymouth Bit on double bridle?

Thanks for replies in advance.

I was definately having an blonde moment. I put it together and thought "where does the second rein go????" I HAD PUT IT ON THE BRIDLE UPSIDE DOWN!!!!!!!!!

I have now successfully neats footed it and put it back together properly.

xloopylozzax: I have a sliphead for it and also a rubber curb chain thingy, can't remember what they call it.

So in the next couple of weeks I shall be schooling and hacking out in the new bit so he gets used to it.

Just thought I would add we have had a lovely weekend. Yesterday we went hacking out for about 4 and a half hours, visiting/hacking out with friends and also on our own. Some loan mum and horse bonding time. He was a star, no napping or planting whatsoever, we just had a lovely day out. Even rode up to my house to see OH and the kids and gets some treats from the fridge + a well deserved cuppa!!!

Hope the weather stays good. Off to a weekend clinic in beginning of April, right looking forward to it.

newrider.com