PicsArt_06-06-10.52.35.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: MrA
What is it? Most recent weird photo on my phone

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-06-23-08-15.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-06-23-08-15.png
    465.7 KB · Views: 12
Oh I'm always taking odd pics.... my first colt's newly extracted testicles in a bucket is my first thought! Pic not to hand.... it was over 10 years ago now.

Just scrolled through the camera on my phone- how about this..... a home-cooked pizza base! It's actually a "Fathead" pizza base. I can explain if you're interested.

20190607_071633-800x469.jpg

Reactions: Trewsers
I think the weirdest thing I’ve ever photographed was some mould growing on horse poo, I may have posted the picture but that was years ago.

Reactions: Trewsers
Mine are mainly of my animals or other peoples pets. One of which is my clients pet snake. I hate snakes so why I would have a picture to remind myself is beyond me.

Oh wow NF you’re so close, I’m impressed, it’s not a tooth but a piece of jaw bone that’s worked it’s way out following a particularly vicious tooth extraction I had eight weeks ago!

Oh wow NF you’re so close, I’m impressed, it’s not a tooth but a piece of jaw bone that’s worked it’s way out following a particularly vicious tooth extraction I had eight weeks ago!

Crikey!!! I'll wager that wasn't meant to happen! How come some bone came free??? (I have a weird interest in dental issues:oops:)

I posted a pic of some lovely fungus on here and interesting wall mould - which is a pretty yellow shade and lives mostly by the sea. I'll have to root about on my phone - see if I've anything unusual.

Oh I'm always taking odd pics.... my first colt's newly extracted testicles in a bucket is my first thought! Pic not to hand.... it was over 10 years ago now.

Just scrolled through the camera on my phone- how about this..... a home-cooked pizza base! It's actually a "Fathead" pizza base. I can explain if you're interested.

View attachment 98685

Yes please! Then I can tell Mr T. He likes cooking and making pizza bases eludes him.

Endless mare bewbs.

but the worst was the skin falling off a dying starved pony for the Procurator Fiscal's Court. That broke my heart.

But pictures show it as it is and it needed to be seen. Talking of a dying pony means nothing to some but to see a dying pony is a powerful image.

Whatever it takes. My motto.

Last edited:
newrider.com