Funky lightweight turnout rug

squidsin

Feb 16, 2013
Why are they never called New Zealand rugs any more btw? Anyway, I am after something funky for Poppy - something maybe pink or purple or perhaps with daisies on (I am unashamedly girlie with my pony, due to not being allowed to indulge this when I actually was a little girl!) She needs a 6 ft rug. Anyone know where I could find something like this? I've Googled but it hasn't come up with anything big enough!

Have you seen the Derby House cupcake ones? I think there are a few of us on here with those.

Love that Tillytoo - it's my birthday next week so just putting a wishlist together! It mainly consists of horse stuff so far...and a fig tree!

Horse stuff and a fig tree, interesting combination :giggle: Horses love fresh figs btw! We had tons of fig trees in Portugal and the fruit never lasted very long...

Shadows got a new to him rug... it's on its way as I write, guess he's sporting a blue standard this weekend (it's patterned).. so different from his red ones :bounce:

I would love to find one with daisys on for Daisy :wink: I caught hers on the fence today and ripped it good and proper :furious:

There are some really cool rugs around in pony sizes, can you not squeeze her into a 5'0''? :wink:

There are some really cool rugs around in pony sizes, can you not squeeze her into a 5'0''? :wink:

Ha ha! I know, it's really annoying - there's a gorgeous daisy print one but it only goes up to 4 ft 9! It's not just little girls who want the funky stuff for their ponies!

newrider.com