Gavin Schofield?????

Kakworm

May 5, 2001
Visit site
A friend is having problems with her Arab Stallion, she has had the vet plus a Bowen practitioner but to no avail. She has been advised to get Gavin Schofield out to take a look.

Anyone have any experience with him? Any advice would be appreciated. Also, a phone number for him if possible.

Thanks all.

Gavin Schofield

Hi!!

Firstly, what type of problemsw is the stallion having,cos I've used Gavin for all sorts of problems I have his no. also - let me know and I'll e mail you the number - not sure if we're allowed to post private numbers out on this site??:D

You can private massage folk.

At the bottom of each post you'll see a box marked PM, click here and you can send a private message.

Saddle made by Kay Humphries, to fit, no problem, using prolite numnah and girth sleeve. Acute sensitivity to girth or roller being done up. Inability to bend to near side, even though lunged in pessoa. Back legs, on occasions collapse when ridden.
Friend thinks that maybe old injury (before she owned him) which is being aggravated by increasing work in pessoa. Horse has never really worked in correct outline, however, his general outline now is probably better than it has ever been. Thinks that
perhaps he has tried to compensate in the past (i.e. painful) and has 'worked' in the position he felt more comfortable.

Hope this makes sense. Thanks for responding so quickly folks.

Sounds to me like Gavin will find he doesn't have a spinal problem which can be cured by is "healing hands" and more like the horse has a serious neurological problem. If it collapses it's not safe and you really need it to be checked out thoroughly. Also you will probably find that gavin won't treat it until your vet has had a look as he's reluctant to take on new clients without a recommendation or approval from their vet.

newrider.com