Getting another Pony!! :)

Luv 2 Trot

~I luv my boys~
Jul 7, 2004
On Earth :P
Visit site
I am very very excited about this, and i cant wait to share my news!

So, we went back down to see Carnegie yesterday for the final decision making. For those who dont know, Carnegie is a 3yo Oldenburg, 16.1hh, will top out about 16.2 maybe, black and sweet as can be. Anywho, i was able to bring him in from the paddock, groom him, tack up, etc. I must add he was coated in mud when he came in, so he was more of a bay than black. LOL.

I mounted up and rode up the long path to the ring where we did our trotting and some cantering. I was able to get in to laps(on a circle) of canter with no stirrups! I was happy. Needless to say, i must've been comfy on him. He was trying to drool all over the trainer because he had eaten a lot of clover and so he was following her trying to drool, it was cute.

I rode him back down to the barn and hosed him off. When i turned him back out, he was generous enough to wait at least 10 minutes before rolling in the dirt. LOL. Poor pony. But anywho, we made an offer and the trainer contacted the owner with our offer. The owner than gave a counter offer that worked for us and so we are going to plan to go down next Tuesday to get him vetted and hopefully bring him home!!

Here are some pics from our ride yesterday. I know my riding isnt too pretty in theses pics, but im not used to all the suspension. Toby is so flat, so i am still trying to get used to the suspensionness. LOL.

Feel free to critique though if youd like and wish me luck with my new boy!

Nuggie11.jpg

Nuggie8.jpg

Nuggie7.jpg

Nuggie6.jpg

MVC-006F.jpg

Nuggie5.jpg

Nuggie10.jpg

Nuggie1.jpg

newrider.com