Giant horse play balls

Jane&Ziggy

Jane&Sid these days!
Apr 30, 2010
Surrey Hills
Can anyone recommend a place I can get one of these for Charlie? I think he would enjoy having something he can kick the sh*t out of from time to time! There are only a few that I've found on line and they have poor reviews for robustness so if anyone has one and likes it I would love to know!

I got mine from Parelli (but be warned, they are huge!). T'other one was called a Jolly Ball I think - which isn't as humungous. Will see if I can remember where I got it from :)

I got Hank a yoga ball at a car boot sale for 50p, just happened to see it and thought he would like it, he was only interested for about 30 seconds :confused: I was glad I didn't spend much on it :D

Yoga ball and I found a big dog toy ball with handles yesterday I’m going to give Faran for the hard stand during the winter :)

We had a pony that loved a card board box! He’d throw it, climb in it. Walk through, like both fronts in and out then the hinds! He was hilarious and would literally spend hours playing til it was too squashed to be fun anymore. He was such a wonderful amazing pony!
I now have a hay ball which is great but don’t think it’s quite what your after. Very strong though.

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com