global herbs fireworx calmer

Tracy1

Jun 27, 2009
Cumbria
well it works, after 2 horrible years with bonfire night, vet using intravenoeus sedation and sedalin for the remainder, I am gobsmacked,I ordered some of this in along with some pomms earplugs not expecting it to work and had my tube of sedalin at the ready. TWo nights into bonfire weekend and nothing gave her 75 ml at 4pm both nights, fireworks started at roughly 5 30 and she stood in her stable head over the door watching them:biggrin: no panic, no wall of death, no colic, and no sweating just a chilled mare who can continue to eat her net. Fri night they were in the distance so didnt really put much on that tbh but last night, they were all around and some really loud ones too, and nothing
ITs not often I praise something but this stuff does what it says on the can, anyone who has a horses thats terrified of the damned things and has to resort to sedation then give this a go it really does work, am so pleased I did, I never left her side mind stayed in a cold stable for 6 hours just in case

Last edited:
great news - another GH product that does what it says on the tub! I swear by them - haven't found one yet that hasn't! we leave ours out as they are not bothered by them as long as they are not hemmed in - but will bear in mind for if they have to be in for any reason.

Pleased to hear a good review of this! We stock Global Herbs in our shop because i like them and generally reccomend them but haven't had the need to try this one - it's always a lot easier to sell products that others have tried and thought worked or that we know work!

May is on global herbs fireworx for the week dosed up last night and tmrw night with their supercalm sachets... And more than on the tin after a chat with them.. Checked on her after last night after a display and seemed much calmer than usual. Ive been really impressed with nearly all the gh stuff i have tried and they are really helpful on the phone too!

I always recommend GH stuff to everyone who asks, I've used a great deal of their products over the years, and despite the one let down being taste on some of their products, as my lad sometimes refuses to eat his tea, it does work, as long as I mask the flavour :giggle:

I always recommend GH stuff to everyone who asks, I've used a great deal of their products over the years, and despite the one let down being taste on some of their products, as my lad sometimes refuses to eat his tea, it does work, as long as I mask the flavour :giggle:

Pretty sure that between skratch and the two calmers may is on something you could buy at an indian restaurant! The fireworx is really peppery - but she loves it!

newrider.com