Glu Shu?

My mate's warmblood has used both the glu shus (writing that just plays havoc with my spelling issues!) and glue on aluminium ones as she has hellish feet and can't keep a normal shoe on.
They've been a godsend for a horse who struggled so much with normal shoes but she is constantly having to get the farrier out because they come apart and need more glue. She has thought about buying more glue herself for in between. The farrier also has to keep things miraculously clean which can be difficult with a fidgety horse. And setting times are quick which doesn't help if horse isn't settled.

I tried the easy care glue on's, not quite the same but hell of a job getting the things on (2.5 hours for a pair) and £140 down the drain when jess was lamer in them.

I tried them today for the first time, What a change from the old Mustad easi glue. Glue technology has come on in leaps and bounds. So now keep fingers crossed, see if they stay on and how long they last. All our roads have been top dressed with a savage coarse grit. The glue is a revelation from the old Loctite 406 or whatever it was. We went for a ride after fitting them. but due to the coarse top dressing on the roads we already wore down to the racing plate. we'll see if they are any good or not!

newrider.com