Going to need some serious NR help soon I finally got some good news

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
It has happened final, I am still in shock and a little teary. The news it so bitter sweet, OH and I love Lincoln, our friends, home and life here but that is the military for you but after 11 years 5 as an SAC and 6 as a Cpl I finally getting my promotion to SGT. :smug:

The board results where released today they require 25 out of the 350 current promotable cpls I came 13 well in the field.

This means a move through and I will be looking for a new yard this is were I will require your help as yet we have no idea when or where, If my luck holds we could still get Lincoln.

Will be having bubbly tonight

Congrats!!!!! Fab news - hope you get to stay if that's your preference. But you never know, maybe you could end up North? Enjoy a celebratory beverage!!!

Firstly, huge congratulations on your promotion!!! You work so hard, it's fab when your efforts are acknowledged!

Will be keeping fingers crossed for you that you may keep your current location, should you find yourself in the Suffolk/Essex neck of the woods, give me a shout.

Yaye! :dance::wavespin::dance:
Well done.

Another Suffolk bod here, will be more than happy to help/advise if you find yourself coming our way. x

Congratulations!!! :dance: will keep my fingers crossed you get to stay where you are but otherwise I am sure there is a NR in every corner that will be able to sort you out!

Congratulations OBC - I am sure it is well deserved!:dance: Fingers crossed you get a decent posting, or best of all stay in Lincoln.:smile:

Congratulations and well done. I am sure it will pan out fine.
wherever you end up, it will be a new experience and might even be better than where you are already. I think the worst part is the not knowing:smile:

newrider.com