Good friends

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
Are hard to come by but I'm very lucky :)

Spoke to the vet yesterday about the little bit of heat and potter jess did and agreed rest until Monday and have her seen by another vet (mine is off next week) on Tuesday if needed, but I woke up worrying about it so messaged a friend to see if he could take her in this morning for me as its my vets Saturday on but I really don't want to pay the silly Saturday call out and my awesome vet agreed to my plan :) she'll be checked at 9 this morning :) good job neither of them object to a message before 6am!

Its probably nothing but I'd rather check and be sure, then maybe I can ride a little for the rest of my long weekend or if not at least it's being treated sooner rather than later.

Sorry to hear Jess isn't well, hope you find the cause and can get her feeling back to her old self again soon.
I have found that horsey friends are about the only friends who don't mind early morning phone calls, my few other friends just wouldn't answer at that time of the morning!

Reactions: Jessey
Well I'm glad I went with my gut, she's oiked her suspensory, hopefully just a strain so starting with a month's rest and bute and will reassess then :(

Well I'm glad I went with my gut, she's oiked her suspensory, hopefully just a strain so starting with a month's rest and bute and will reassess then :(

Oh no, sorry that this was the outcome. Hopefully the rest will put her to rights again. Horses are so flipping breakable :(

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com