Good vibes needed! and look what I made!!

Jun 21, 2007
lincolnshire
Feeling pretty optimistic about tomorrow, Storms finally going to the vets because he hasnt improved and taking Jack aswell to get there vaccinations done!

So im really hoping there isnt anything perminatly wrong with his leg, leading to him having an early retirement or going to just light work:( (if you dont know he has a mysterious swelling on his hock and is slightly lame)

I hope im just thinking the worst! so we need your *its only a slight swelling that will go down with a treatment* vibes :p Its been so nice getting him fit.. AND I figured out how to make a video! :D

Take a look, its sort of what weve been doing in the last few months! :D

x Abi & Storm x

Good luck tomorrow! Could the swelling be the formation of a thoroughpin? Can you push it from side to side? (ie inside to outside) and is it soft or hard? They can make them lame whilst they form. Not sure about treatment for them but they're not critical :)

Love the video, your horses are lovely! :D

Hi Stormyj, we think its some kind of bog spavin but it has been a week or so resting and he just doesn't seem happy :eek:. hes got windgalls too so we know he's prone. just want t get him checked out!
My horses are rather gorge arn't they!:D:)

Good luck for tomorrow:)

He's a lovely boy and looks like he really enjoys his jumping.

I do think you should have given him a crown rather then a tiara though ;)

newrider.com