Goodbye Alfie

thankyou all so much, it means a lot, and really helps, especially as you are all animal people and really understand what it means to lose a good friend.

This is a great forum, I don't know what I'd do without it. thankyou again.

thinking of you today, sausages safe from being stolen, presents lying unmolested, tree un-wee'd on, miss you everyday.

Happy Christmas to all our loved ones over the bridge. XXX

thinking of you today, sausages safe from being stolen, presents lying unmolested, tree un-wee'd on, miss you everyday.

Happy Christmas to all our loved ones over the bridge. XXX

Aw, lots of hugs. I think of our Joe too each Christmas. Know how you feel. Txxx

I miss Bunny our cat, who was shall we say a bit unconcerned about her personal hygiene but was the sweetest cat in the world if slightly deficient in the braincells, no more cleaning up work surfaces after Bunny had performed on them...

My first Christmas without Liquorice - life just isn't the same without her cheeky ways, her sisters still miss her, they've only now just started to re-organize the pecking order :cry:
Thinking of all those beloved pets who are no longer with us, here's to hoping they're all enjoying frolicking on the fields over Rainbow Bridge xx

I lost Mash exactly 2 weeks ago today. It is still so raw, small things will make me cry. When I walk into the house my eyes still go to the space she should be. I still leave scraps on my dinner plate for her before realising she's not there...

My love to everyone who has ever loved and lost a furry friend... They really do leave paw prints on your heart. xx

newrider.com