Goodnight Jack

So very sorry to be reading this thread, RIP Jack, run free and be happy! He was loved very much by you Newforest you couldn't have done anymore {{HUGS}} x

RIP jack - you did everything you could for him! Im sure he was such a happy boy with you! ((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))

Thanks for your kind words.

The vet was in as much shock as myself and people on the yard.

He had another colic episode on saturday, recovered but collapsed yesterday.

The vet just helped him on the journey his body was already taking.

really sorry, it seems to happen quite often with colic, they got over the first bout then it comes back and you can't do anything more

poor lad, poor you.

So very sorry to hear this, NF, after all you had both been through :( Being there at the end for him will have been a comfort for Jack, I hope that you will find some peace in that. *hugs* to you.

Thanks for your kind words.

The vet was in as much shock as myself and people on the yard.

He had another colic episode on saturday, recovered but collapsed yesterday.

The vet just helped him on the journey his body was already taking.

Please note that our thoughts really are with you, I cant think about it too long without welling up for you, remembering how happy and excited you and we were to get him home, so sorry for what's happened to Jack, I hope you have a great OH/Friend/horsey friend (delete as required) to listen to your sorrow, there is always someone here to listen.

Aswww Hun soo sorry to hear this.

Thoughts are with RIP Jack sweet dreams wee man

Nikki xxxxx

I think the next pony will come and find me, likely a rescue or troubled in some way.

When the time is right.

newrider.com