Gorgeous horse on Robinsons book.....

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Just got the new Robinsons catalogue, have you seen the gorgeous horse on the cover??????? Mmmm, I want........:wavespin: Haven't had chance to open it yet.......there was a sale leaflet with it too, oh dear, I can feel my purse getting lighter by the minute! Anybody else tempted??????

Is that the horse that looks a bit like Mariah Carey!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Sorry, horse looks lovely, but I hate long manes.

I'm rather glad my boy rubbed his off with his winter rug and is still very short.

I hog the cob and as for the pony, hers is kept nice and short, but she tends to lose it in the summer anyway due to itching, poor love.

I got this yesterday too and could feel myself writing a list in my head of all the items i liked :bounce::dance:

I used to live near the Ashton Megastore and have saved myself a fortune moving to scotland :bounce:

Sale starts day before my birthday - surely thats a perfect excuse to spend a fortune no?:giggle:

Oh Nookster, definitely an excuse to participate in the Sale!!!! lol, I have already made many lists of the things I'd like to buy..........

Oh no :cry: what's in the sale book?! Mine will have been delivered to my empty house!

Hmmmm taking off 8hrs from 6:30am it is almost a sociable time out here to be spending money I might stay up late enough to go on there - are there any good bargains? :help:

newrider.com