Great day...bootcamp lol

TBminx

Mar 22, 2013
I was riding Jeannie in the arena and girl who runs the yard with her other half whom I had asked to school madam hopped on and rode her.

She loved her and said very smart but hard work as tries to get out of hard things and pre empts your next ask and thinks knows it all so will do things her way as easier but loved her attitude and she went lovely for her :giggle:

Then she gave me lot of advice and showed me how to use a passoa which I can use a few times a week a little loosely to start with. Jeannie was as impressed as me but she was well behaved cos so warm :sleep:

I am learning so much and think going to sort her out which is great :bounce:

No, but I believe you have to be quite careful with Pessoas as the tricky ones find a way to evade and actually make the whole way of going much worse than not using one at all. I also believe on the loose settings it is fine, but cranking them down too much is not brill.

The equiami to me looked a better system altogether as there is nothing rigid. However, I am no expert, but don't think the Pessoa is something to be used daily for long periods of time.

I think it is fab that you have someone to help you with her, it makes an enormous difference, and think that with that support you and Jeannie will click really well.

Exciting times !!!

She is taking to it really well and not resisting as I feared and on loosely as dont want to crank down and upset her when being such a pet :smile:

She isn't evading it and tightened a little she knew what to do and did it so well I was so proud of her and so was my trainer/yard owner/friend :inlove:

Yes its great cos I didnt want to hang around in the mornings too much when they ride on the gallops as work and a schedule to them and dont wana be in the way but stayed few whole days now and love it and they are happy i am there helping and then she has time to work with mine and suggests it not me :bounce:

Am really pleased new yard is working out so well for you. Sounds fab.

It is just amazing, I cant believe how much it works for us and the geegees...I think they love it too and they are called the ponies haha with the other exracers :wink:

Jeannie has pulled shoe the banana so Im horseless so which racer shall I ride haha??

newrider.com