great lesson - dont feel like giving it all up now!

perkypinky

Nov 13, 2007
sorry had to post this as ive just come home and havent got anyone to tell it to! i have been feeling very down all week due to an ever decreasing lack of confidence in my riding ability (not a novice been riding years) on my new pony. i have nearly been in tears evey day after riding in the school very badly - just walking about looking for things that pony might spook at and being afraid to canter ect ect. What an idiot!!! it got to the point when i was thinking about giving it all up!:mad:
Any way hoo = i had my lesson this morning (very nearly cancelled that too!) and im now feeling on top of the world again!!:) I told my instuctor how i was feeling and soon had me trotting and cantering like a bat out of hell - face was purple when we'd finished:eek:. He was such a good boy too.:) I do love him soooo much he is such a sweetie. Have to practice not hanging on the left rein this week. Hacking out tomorrow - slightly nervous but will be taking my rescue remedy (as i did this morning - wonderfull stuff!!) hope all goes well then i should be back on course again.
Thanks for listening you guys - Phew i feel much better now! :):):)

well done you!!! it's a fab feeling when you have a lesson like that! it'll also give you something to focus on when you're having a bad day - just to remind yourself you can do it!

newrider.com