Gutted

TBminx

Mar 22, 2013
Show cancelled cos of snow although just round the corner so easy for us and main roads all clear....gutted :furious:

I hadnt been able to check fb page as no signal where i was most of day then got everything ready and sat down frozen to see cancelled :banghead:

It was Murphy's first show in 2 years and mine first with him in even longer. Dont know when will be rescheduled and not holding breath as something always seems to go wrong when I plan to go to a show :cry:

Going on the wine instead as wont be able to ride as our outdoor is too deep in that disgusting white :poop:

Ah that's such a shame,hope you get out and about soon but in the mean time,every cloud as they say so enjoy your wine ;)

Lol I shall get oiled and dance round my kitchen in my new boots and hat swinging my clean bridle ....need a wine icon! :smoke:

Aw, so sorry about your show. Hope it gets rescheduled and you have lovely weather next time. And win every class.

Dunno about that lol but was just looking forward to riding in an indoor (riding at all that is) and catching up with old friends from thr association who were so pleased to hear our lad back in action but next time we will rock those ribbons lol

newrider.com