Haha, in your face, tooth!!!

Does Bella deserve anything from the tooth fairy?! Glad there's progress made BnP, I bet if Bella knew what this was going to lead to, she'd be holding onto them with a vice like grip!

Thankyou all for your toothy vibes!

Unfortunately Bella must have lost her tooth in the field so there is nothing to put under her pillow, but she might just get a few tasty treats in her breakfast tomorrow :wink:

ObC - Going by what I was told by the people we bought her from, she should be 3 in March. However, I've been debating how accurate this is for a little while. They're supposed to lose their first set of teeth at 2 and a half, Inca lost hers at almost exactly that age, but Bella has taken considerably longer. She's only just lost her first one just now and you can see signs that the other teeth are starting to shed, but not any time soon.

The other thought I have had is that this is all to do with her body playing catch up, her body looks like it has put itself on pause for roughly six months. She has done a ridiculous amount of growing in every direction since we sorted out her worm burden and got her on bit of decent food, her hooves have also only just caught back up with the rest of her body. So I had been wondering whether the reason she hasn't lost her teeth until now is that it's all part of her body catching up with itself?

newrider.com