Half neck lightweight- who makes them?

No_Angel

Apr 20, 2003
Ireland
I am on the look out for a half neck lightweight turnout rug for my TB, but can't seem to find any that don't cost a fortune!

Anyone know of any?

Ours have got Rhino wugs - yes they are expensive but got one from a discount place (Equestrian Clearance or Horserugs4u, or somewhere) and got the other as a fab brand new bargain off ebay for about £40 odd! I've given up on cheap rugs, they're a false economy as I always end up replacing them, so I get expensive, good quality ones, but try not to pay full price for them ;):D

What's the quality like on the Elle Hoof ones?

I can afford to get her a decent rug as she doesn't wreck them, I just don't really want to spend over £50.

Lance wore his Elle Hoof one all winter - not a single tear in it (and we have barbed wire + he's very playful) ... I got it for 29.99 and wouldn't hesitate to buy more, but don't need to because it's still good as new!

i.php

Apart from payment £20 and it rubbing my horse to pieces. I am of the same opinion as Ginger Thing now, cheap rugs are false economy, apart from where Susie is concerned,lol.

Robisions rugs are rubbish, they are around£40-£50, far to much for their rugs.

Mastas are pretty good but I found all the named rugs rubbed more then the less well known brands.

newrider.com