Hands and feet like sossies!

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
My hands and feet feel like sausages today!lol I am not used to this weather. There is a large orange ball in the sky giving off heat:D:p
Just brought the girls onto the yard in their houses for a while - they have both immediately gone to the darkest corner and fallen asleep:D
Glad I got my lugging jobs done early this morning. Anyone else got strange warm weather??! Even the birds look and sound drowsy.......o_O

Thank you. I won't get there until 7:30pm but hopefully it will still be warm. I love summer as I am in no rush to get everything done before it gets dark. I wish it could be like this all year round.

Reactions: Trewsers
It was 22 here when I checked earlier, possibly warmer now, its perfect for doing ponies but not so much for moving house. Luckily my friend isn't coming with the horse trailer for the big stuff until later this evening.

It was 22 here when I checked earlier, possibly warmer now, its perfect for doing ponies but not so much for moving house. Luckily my friend isn't coming with the horse trailer for the big stuff until later this evening.

Good luck with the move. Didn't realise it had come around so fast. Hope it goes well and you are not too hot and bothered:D

Reactions: Jessey
Good luck with the move. Didn't realise it had come around so fast. Hope it goes well and you are not too hot and bothered:D
Im moving early, I found a place perfect as still in walking distance to the horses so it made no sense to wait and possibly miss it. The nice thing is I have both properties until the end of the month so I can move then get rid of stuff I'm not taking and clean another day :)

Reactions: Trewsers
31 degrees this afternoon and very humid. Mouse and I were out hacking this evening and got caught in a thunderstorm!

Last 2 days hot and humid pushing 90 ugh
I think it will be better next week/
It was about that here yesterday, my friend whos from texas was bewildered when I needed to go get a light jacket to put on as I was chilly :rolleyes: I was born in the wrong place, I need to live in a desert!

newrider.com