Hank (video added)

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
Aw the dear little man is doing so great, weekend before last I took D my 6 year old co-pilot out and let her have a try driving him, that little guys is as honest as the day is long, he never one took advantage, she oversteered a few times and then over corrected and he just zig-zagged down the road doing just what she asked of him in a lovely steady trot, never once taking advantage :D I videoed it as I had hands free for a change but managed to delete it rather than save when I stopped it :(

This last Sunday my neighbour came out on her bike with us, and Hank just trotted along, up out the estate a way he hadn't been before, trundled along the main road then onto a road through the forest and he just trotted along, didn't blink at cars and motor bikes going by pretty fast and close, he went through a massive puddle and then we trolled all the way home at a good pace still, his longest drive yet, almost 4 miles, its a long way on legs as little as his :p and we have a picnic drive planned for next week too :D

Go Hank:D Sounds marvelous, its a pity about the video, but I'm sure you will have plenty more opportunities over the summer to get more.
Your right,4 miles is a long way for such wee legs. I bet he is loving getting out and about.

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com