Has anybody tried the newer 2018/2019 Easytrek treeless saddles?

The Ghost saddles don't feel too perched as they're so flexible and they are quite stable. I found the thigh rolls on the quilty useful but not at all on the Roma.

I would consider a treed saddle but Ronnie's weight fluctuates quite widely Summer to Winter despite having his grazing restricted. Also having been down the treed route with a previous pony I found that options are limited when you're an adult rider of a small pony. I ended up with a Thorowgood pony club saddle and it was hard and uncomfortable :oops:

@Lou_n_Ronnie
Your welcome to add any of your photos and or info to the site I linked if you want
I am always interested in adults in ponies because I am one as well.
Mine can take the 20" base and my Sensation was secondhand.

Reactions: Lou_n_Ronnie
@Lou_n_Ronnie
Your welcome to add any of your photos and or info to the site I linked if you want
I am always interested in adults in ponies because I am one as well.
Mine can take the 20" base and my Sensation was secondhand.
Thank you :) things are a bit hectic at the moment but if I get some spare time in the next week or two I'll add some info!

Here's the website guide, although hers are the older models I think they are measured the same size wise.

https://www.solutionsaddles.com/saddles/sizing.html

I had a size 4 Solution and it was like a 17 inch saddle.
Thank you... I've put my Trekker on ebay to try and raise some funds. I want to get a saddle fitter out to check my options treed saddles wise but I'm having a really hard time getting anybody to call me back and arrange a booking....aaarrrggghhh!

newrider.com