has anyone used PAX before?

I bought some last year- think you can only get it directly from them. To be honest have no idea if it worked or not as when I took it out of packet it had leaked all over the place and there was only a tiny sqiurt left in it !!!!.
It did smell really really strong though, and Ludo was very interested in it, but didn't roll over with legs in the air or anything like that;). Once he decided he couldn't eat it, it was back to the haynet.

Absolutely love it! Got a bottle off ebay (I think its the PAX people that sell on ebay too). It arrived quickly and it has changed my stressy boy around. You only need a couple of squirts on your hands and wipe them round your face and neck and off you go.

I've had my bottle now for a couple of months and I'm barely a third of the way through it.

Love it, love it, love it - even better than Rescue Remedy:D

Bit of both. Instead of being tense and spooky he chilled out and was just - normal. Funnily enough, the one day I forgot to put it on a couple of weeks ago, we had the hack from hell - he was just a total numpty.

Arnie is not a bad horse, he is just a bit stressy and gets into a flap about things and he gets very rigid and tense. Then I get very rigid and tense - so he gets worse! This just seemed to break the cycle.

I dont know how well it would work on a horse with major issues but it has really helped us.

I usually let him sniff my hands before I get on and he is very nuzzly although its not designed to be put on the horse.

I have some and think it works too - I'd really recommend it particularly if your anxiety/worry affects your horse as the purpose of PAX is to mask the smell of fear - hence why you apply it to yourself....

I have some and think it works too - I'd really recommend it particularly if your anxiety/worry affects your horse as the purpose of PAX is to mask the smell of fear - hence why you apply it to yourself....

great! As some of my problem is like Skippy's mum says sometimes I get anxious over nothing then the horse picks up on it and that makes them nervous etc :eek:

I will get some and see if i can also be converted!!!:)

Just had yet another happy hack on my chilled out boy - love the stuff:). I am hoping that once I get my confidence back completely I can stop using it but as I only use a tiny amount it really doesnt matter.

newrider.com