Has anyone used Webuyanycar or similar service?

selside

Jul 1, 2010
Yorkshire Dales
Anyone on here used the above, and what was the experience like? OH needs to change his vehicle for a variety of reasons and as we are out in the sticks it may be an option.

I know prices can be lower than mainstream methods, but would be interested to hear if they honour their quotes when you take the vehicle in, or routinely knock the price down when they scrutinise it.

NB. It's only a manky old Skoda anyway.....................:redface:

Yeah I wouldn't touch either. I was only quoted £100 from them, just sold my car privately to the first viewer as it was such a bargain at £500! It's only a manky old cords too!

I have used we buy any car twice - they are FAB! Gave us more than main dealer quoted and were really efficient / trustworthy. They don't mess you about either - the quote they give is valid for so long and they stick to it providing your car is as you described it initially.

Thanks for the replies! Trewsers, you must just be very honest people with lovely vehicles that were just what you had said they were.

We have since chatted to our local neighbour mechanic, and his advice was the same as everyone's apart from Trewsers' - i.e don't use them. They tend to quote about 8-900 hundred and then offer £50 when you get there, according to him!

They probably have to deal with loads of scummies trying to offload wrecks that are only fit for the scrapyard so I can see they have to do that in some cases.

Back to the drawing board!

That's a shame - I really cannot fault them. But, I will say, both the cars we sold to them were fairly new, and, the main dealers were offering rock bottom prices on them - so we were glad that they'd take them off our hands so to speak.
Hmm.

newrider.com