Has it been ten years

Gosh, yes....soooooo much has happened in those 13 years! So many horses have come and gone but fantastic life and learning experiences....

Reactions: Native Lover
Time marches on. July 2005 for me, Trews and Jessey are 2004. Wally is 2000! There sure are some loyal "oldies" left....
Hey I'm not old I'm mature.

Hum, scrap that not mature, yeah go back to the old. Comes with batty and balmy.

Reactions: domane
I am a newbie - I think it was 2009 - how time flies when you are enjoying yourself :)
It treks you. Don't know why I thought you were here first.
We haven't got many longterm left now. Lost a load with the subs and various things I suppose.

I don’t even know how to find out how long I’ve been here but would guess at about 2008 or 2009.
No clue and all I can say is I must like it here because I keep coming back!
I think it says a lot really about the kind of place NR is.

I don’t even know how to find out how long I’ve been here but would guess at about 2008 or 2009.
No clue and all I can say is I must like it here because I keep coming back!
I think it says a lot really about the kind of place NR is.

May 2009. It's on your profile.

I joined when I got Ziggy, end of April 2010 - he came home on 13 April 2010. So hardly any time compared to you seasoned old timers!

Oh that's made me quite sad - just been on my profile page to see (2009) and there are a few people following me but they've all long gone and I've no idea what happened to them.

I have just checked back on my followers from back in the day - got quite emotional some great peeps have now gone, wonder where they are? :O I do think all the upheaval with the split off to Trot Online and then subs killed it all a bit. But having said that we do have some equally lovely newer forum members on here again these days, so i guess it is just the natural evolving life of a hobby forum. :)

I don't know but I must have missed the bit when folk disappeared?! I seem to remember some debate about another forum and some threads - and then there was the subs etc, but some regulars just dropped right off the radar. But I stayed. Hahahaa can't get rid of trewsers:p
And yeah it is nice to see new folks and read their threads.

newrider.com