Have you got a treeless saddle /bareback pad?

newforest

Mar 15, 2008

I'm looking for photos to put on the website. With or without a review.
New or discontinued models.
Either reply here or private pm.

Happy riding.
TIA

Last edited:
I know this is a really old thread, I mean seriously old šŸ˜‚
But it answered my question of how long the website has been going for.
It always needs work, it's a hobby I am only doing it for fun.
Many of the photos need redoing as tech has moved on so much since they were included.
I can easily spend a few hours reading things, keeps me off ebay šŸ˜‚

I am still deciding on whether to include two more brands, so will be interested if anyone has ridden in ones not listed.

It was actually NR that started all this off. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: Jessey
Im confused what website are you referring too nf.

I was given a treeless saddle a few years ago. Used it on chunky for a bit as it was so light, but the saddler said it was too long for him. So i stopped using it. The girls mainly used it. Its got a nice seat shape to hold you in place and i did ride in it a couple of times but my butt is too big for it in all honesty and the knee roles and general shape somehow restricted me when i did rising trot and cantered.
Id have to look and see whats on the saddle. I know its got a pad with it which has a name but it escapes me just now.

Im confused what website are you referring too nf.

I was given a treeless saddle a few years ago. Used it on chunky for a bit as it was so light, but the saddler said it was too long for him. So i stopped using it. The girls mainly used it. Its got a nice seat shape to hold you in place and i did ride in it a couple of times but my butt is too big for it in all honesty and the knee roles and general shape somehow restricted me when i did rising trot and cantered.
Id have to look and see whats on the saddle. I know its got a pad with it which has a name but it escapes me just now.
The one in the first post with the link.
It was set up about eight years ago, but the original dates back to 2008 when I started this thread.

They've got shorter now since they were introduced. I know my original Libra was 23"

newrider.com