twigs

Aug 31, 2008
Belfast NI
I havent:eek:
one is getting a new collar
and the rest re getting filled bones and other treats
no toys as they ruin them in about 5 minutes
in the new year they aregetting waterproof beds, but thatwill have to wait

My mum bought the dog a stocking and some squeaky toys (which will no doubt be confiscated for being annoying!), wrapped them....but then took the tags off so the dog couldn't see it was from wilkinsons and 79p :rolleyes: Like she cares!

I always get my guinea pigs an xmas prezzie. This year they are getting some honey treat sticks which they love but cant have too often as they are too unhealthy ect.:)
xxxx

The dogs have a stocking each :D and will be getting a new bed each, but I think it will be after Christmas at this rate. I've just realised that I have gone seriously over my shopping budget :eek: (and I still haven't bought gifts for everyone!) and since the dogs won't realise they're missing out on anything, it makes sense to get their beds next pay day :D

The rabbits have a willow ball each and some interesting hay samples and Salsa has already had his present - a new pair of brushing boots, some new leg straps and a bag of treats :D

Kitten has one of the kitten stockings, as well as a catnip mouse, rope and feather ball, plastic shalers with bells inside, balls (she - urm - plays Fetch for some reason - she's a backwards kitty!) and i bought her a toy that was like a rope tube with gaps down the sides, and there are rattly balls inside - so she can bat at them with her paw and roll the tube around but the balls are not coming out :p! But that one i just wanted to see her play with so she got that one early :eek:! Oh well she has plenty of other toys and treats for christmas! Having said this - i haven't done my people shopping yet :eek: - the kitten got hers but the people will just have to go without :p;):D1

ooops
its awful when they destroy isnt it
I have lost a littlewoods catalogue recently, a lovley brandied apple candle fron next, a plastic brush and pan set, some pens, a whole shelve of books and a bowl of pot porri:eek:
My living room is more like a kennel now, devoid of nice things with beds everywhere:rolleyes:

my pup will get the best present of all a home hes my foster service dog and is going to his client tomorrow so one happy Labrador

Rosie has had her Xmas pressie already - a visit from the masseur/chiropractor - I'd like an hours masssage for Xmas (hint hint if anyone's reading :p)
The dog will NOT be getting a toy - bought him a solid rubber bone 2 years ago and in February spent £700 getting part of it removed from his intestine :rolleyes: He'll get a bone from the butchers and the cat is getting one of those hook on the radiator cat beds :D

Last edited:
newrider.com