Have you seen these horses?

verient

Jan 1, 2007
In the somerset area. Mum got rid of both and refused to tell me where they went.

Two Tone Tonto, 14.1hh, 8 y/o, appaloosa gelding. Big jump, bit nutty.

4-45.jpg

1-46.jpg

DSC_1037.jpg

bethclipjump063.jpg

26thschooling099.jpg

Burnford Royal Toffee, 13.2hh, 20 y/o, chesnut new forest. Messy clip at the moment.

7-35.jpg

bethclipjump055.jpg

strodjumpingnugrunning011.jpg

strodjumpingnugrunning029.jpg

If you contact the passport societies who have the registrations of them with a letter asking them to pass on your details to the new owners as soon as they update the passports. If you don't know who they are registered with, use nedonline.co.uk to find out. Two Tone Tonto is definately on there as I just did a quick search but didn't have time to search for the little chap.

We are in North Somerset and go to shows most weekends so will keep my eyes open for you.

I was at a showat start of week and there was a pony there named Two Tone Tonto.... I will have a look at schedule later and see if it is your pony.

What a sin:mad: I cant imagine what you are going through.... hope you find you're lovely ponies xxxx

Awwwh im sorry girl, i would never speak to my mum again if she did thattoo me and didnt tell me were they went
(thinking of you)

(((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))

No!?! How awful! I would disown my mother if she did that to me!!! How cruel! How long ago did she get rid of them? I really hope you find them soon, you must miss them terribly. xxx

That's awful. :mad: Sorry I'm not in your area so can't really help much. Can't you just talk to your mum and hope for the best? Not that it's any of my business but if all you want to know is if they're safe I can't see why that would be too much to ask.
Good luck. :)

Don't mean to pour cold water on this, but what are you going to do when you find them.

If you mum had the legal rights to sell them you really have no say in who they are with or what is happening with them.

If you are not careful the new owners might feel very uncomfortable and you might not get welcomed with open arms.

It's a rotten situation to be in, but be careful you don't make things worse for yourself.

I agree with Wally on this one. Let the dust settle for a while and then try to talk to your mum..she must have had her reasons and if you stir things up more now you will only make things worse.

I've spoken to my mum but she just says I don't need to know and just hung up on me. =/

And I can see what you mean..im not entirely sure what i'll do.

If it was me (my mum has no idea bout horses so it would be very impossible for her to do anything like that :p) id just want to no they were ok, not to try + get them back, just to no they are safe + sound :)

I'm really sorry you are having to go through this,as a mother I cannot understand the attitude of your mum.Not saying I condemn her for selling them,there could have been many reasons for that including financial if you weren't able to have them anymore,but the attitude towards you and disregard for your feelings is rather a shame.

Hope you can find out about them,maybe loki sofi will be able to help.Would have thought the appy would stand out and be easy to trace,he's lovely BTW:)

newrider.com