Having a nice day

Tina2011

Mar 23, 2012
Gateway to europe
Just random blabbing really.

I am having such a nice day today. Got up and went for a hack on Cherie, she was all bouncy and lively, she loves going out. I woke up feeling quite depressed (no reason), then the lively hack made me feel anxious but I pushed on through it and came back with a big smile on my face (I love my pony). Caught up with a few jobs (poo picking etc), had lunch with a friend, showing her my art work which was fun, we were both in hysterics.

Evie Lou is holding her own and looking good, everything feels peaceful and I have a day off tomorrow (whats that?)

Enjoying the moment:wink:

Your turn, good day? bad day?

Well, It snowed here overnight and the roads were ungritted and Icy ( single track lanes) I couldnt decide wether to risk going to the next village for baby group ( about a 6 mile drive ish I think) Thought Id go and warm the car up while I decided and it was DEAD! my new car !!:frown: anyway I found Id left an interior light on! So instead we walked the dog in the snow and came home with purple faces!

When she went for her nap I stoked the fire up and sat with a hot coffee watching xmas movies on the xmas channel !

was fab !:biggrin:

Have a Beef casserole bubbling away for supper... perfect for todays weather!

My neighbour kindly came and jump started my car so all is back to normal now! I just took it for a little drive round the village to get some charge back in it.

Tina and Gimp - you both sound like you've had good days:biggrin:

I've had a lovely day - watching the horses between working on the internet. Woke up to see my beautiful Chloe peeping over her door - what a great site:wub: after yesterday it was just nice to be with them both. We had snow on the fell behind us and a thick frost which meant I didn't risk turning them out after Chloe's episode - so they had two hours together in the arena until the frost melted. Then they had a lovely two hours munching and pooing together:giggle:
Managed to ride Storm and do some work - Mr T did lots of work and even found time to put the personal plates on the new truck!!!:dance: the documention for it finally arrived - watch out for a cob sized truck passing you by!!!! Had pork chop with gravy and veg for lunch washed down with coke - so yeah, a pretty good day!

Great! such a relief when they are well. Mine are out again with no coats, they are both really hairy and quite fat and full of beans, I have had to ride the guts out of Cherie this week. I would love some snow right now....a dangerous thing to wish......

I guess its the great British wish.....if it snows we can all stand still... get out of the chaos for a while:smile: Snuggle down, have an excuse....breath:smile:

Sounds fab. Love those kind of days :biggrin:

Good for you riding on through the lively hack cos I know that terror and always feel amazing afterwards and I salute anyone who rides on through anything challenging :dance:

My day I will not bore you with as pure smelly stinky :poop:

Yesterday my hours commute to work took hour 40 minutes and my day went from bad to worse. Today I was even sicker with aching stuffed sinuses and outside on playground duty in agony and then left with someone else's class ontop of mine :cry:

Never mind TB at least you can have a good moan on here.

I went to London the other day, it took 2.5 hours to get there and 3 hours to get home on the coach...... its only 40 miles away, so much for modern progress:frown:

It's my day off and the weather is shite so I've spent the whole morning in bed doing Christmas shopping. This afternoon's plans involve going out for some Mouse cuddles and drinking lots of tea. Busy day :giggle:

Yer, I am having one of those today. Its raining hard, I had a lay in, I am still sitting round in my PJ's:giggle: Its nice though, doesn't happen that often:smile:

Bit pants weather wise here today - both girls came hurtling down the hill - Storm nearly did a somersault!! Think they wanted to come in - but in true Benny Hill style they went straight into the school as the gate was open and spent a silly ten minutes cavorting about:giggle: wonder if they were trying to keep warm?! Good to see Chloe looking better - definitely full of life today:biggrin:
I'm going to make us a nourishing luncheon - not going out today hurrah, so lots of work to do here accompanied by good food - sounds good!!!!

newrider.com