Hello again - an oldie returns

selside

Jul 1, 2010
Yorkshire Dales
Reporting back in for duty. Some may remember me, really nice to see familiar names still on here! During the pandemic and unrelentingly bad news I took myself out of most online activity. But I thought of the NR community often. Now my head has decided it's time to see how you all are. I'll catch up, but for now pleased to report I'm still sharing at my lovely loaning yard and despite creaking knees still in the saddle. Will add to the Loaning diary later if anyone wants to catch up.Joey (2).jpg20210402_110423 (2).jpg

I remember you of course. And I too ride from a share yard. I dont know how it was with you but during UK lock down, I had to stop riding for a year and it was a massive effort to get back on a horse. No creaky knes but dodgy ankles. But my weekly ride is now a great morale booster.

Hi, i certainly remember your name but cant remember much about you so please update us when you get chance.

Oh lovely to hear from you again! And great to see pictures of Joey, I don't remember seeing him before. He looks lovely. How have you been keeping?

newrider.com