Hello everyone ..... New / Old rider here

Gallop

Mar 24, 2009
Well I am finally here to join the ranks. I have been lurking for ages, but yesterday I found my horsey!

My name is Sarah, i'm in my late thirties and I have been back into horses/riding for the last 6 months after having a break to have two gorgeous girls. Yesterday I found a loan horse and she is lovely. She is 15.2hh Irish Sports Horse and her name is Molly. I live in Basingstoke is anyone else here close to my location?

Sarah xx

hehehehe, thanks. I thought you might say that. I'm seeing her today so I shall get the camera out :) Thanks for your welcome!

I'm quite close to you! :) I want to live in Basingstoke! There is my absolute perfect loan horse there :p But it's too far away from me :( Sad days.

Ahem, enough of that ramble, welcome to New Rider! Just warning you now, it is excessively addictive. Like popcorn. You just keep shoving it in your mouth, look down and :eek: WHO ATE MY POPCORN?! Oh that was me. That kinda thing, except you can't eat New Rider, nor does it disappear! :D Good for the weight and the mental health ;)

Pictures are a must! :)

Thanks everyone for such a lovely welcome. I see some of you are quite nuts so I feel very at home already LOL
I have just been to the yard i'm moving her to. It's in the middle of the coutryside and it's a small yard with 8 brick stables and lots of land to ride on. HEAVEN !!!

Sarah and Molly xx

Pics coming soon I promise!

Hiya,

My sister and I have 2 (soon to be 3!) horses kept on a smallish yard near Hook and live in Reading. Is a nice part of the world to have horses, always a lot going on!

Enjoy Molly! Now is certainly the best time of year! :)

Hey Katz

You're very close to me. I was brought up in Hook, moved there in 1975 !!!! We live in Chineham, so it's just a stones throw down the A33 from you :)

It is lovely but you have to pick your yard carefully, some stables seem great but the off road hacking isn't great. I love to ride through woodland and along bridleways, so this yard in Sherfield-On-Loddon is lovely, we can ride accross the Stratfield Saye Estate land too :)

Take Care

Sarah and Molly

Wow, you are close to us, our yard is in mattingley!

We however don't have very good hacking without the road work first which I hate, but we do have an indoor school instead, which is good as we both work full time and without it I think we'd not have done much riding at all all winter!

We are doing the sponsered ride around Stratfield Saye in July though so perhaps we may see you!! :)

newrider.com