Hello everyone

FX5

Feb 12, 2007
Near Cape Town, South Africa
Hi there. Just thought I would formally say hello to you all from Cape Town, South Africa seeing as I am new to this site.

I have 2 horses who live natural and who are ridden natural. Just thought I would get Mahogany to bow hello to you all as a formal hello.

Attachments

• Hog bowing.JPG
    Hog bowing.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 25
Wow, South Africa, eh? Well, hello from England! :D
Mahogony looks gorgeous, and look at that bow! stunning :)
Welcome to NR, I hope you enjoy as much as I do - you're never without a friendly face or some helpful piece of advice!
Alaina xxx

G'day from Australia FX5,
Welcome to the forum.
We make NH rope gear in Australia and have shipped a lot of rope items to SA.
Here is a link to our farms homepage, if you have some time to spare, drop by and see our gear, horses, farm and we have some great links to ther NH sites
http://www.lodgeropes.com

Join in and have fun, there are great people on this forum with a lot of new and old experiences to share.

Have fun & ride safe

Hello and welcome :) Fantastic photo. I try to keep Frayne as 'natural' as possible, but being domesticated/restricted turnout (due to her ability to put on weight whilst eating grass and only having a small paddock available :rolleyes: ) means that she does come into her stable at night and in horrible weather. She is barefoot, treeless and bitless :)

Hello and welcome from a very rainy England!

I'm Kelly, and I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here! So many helpful people, so if you ever have a question dont be afraid to ask! :)

Gosh, I wish I had a horse who could do that! You're very lucky!
I'm very interested in Natuaral Horsemanship, so you may find me asking a few questions now and again!

Enjoy Nr!
xxxKellyxxx

newrider.com