Hello Everyone :)

P.POWER

Aug 24, 2009
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Im new on here and just thought i would pop a post up introducing myself and to say hello :)
My name is Josh im 16 & horseless :(. I started riding about a year and a half ago i was offered to free loan a horse on the yard where my friend kept her horse (the yard i learnt to ride). She was a 13.2/3 registered Welsh Section C. When i strted she was the spookiest pony ever and wouldnt even go over a pole, but by the time i had finished she was jumping 3ft happily realy proud of what i achieved with her she was sold on probably for the best (as you can imagine i was quite big on her) just wish she went to a better more experienced home but that was out of my hands!
Im currently riding my girlfriends 13.3hh - 14.0hh Welsh X Cob hes a fantastic little pony but as you can imagine i will eventualy be on the hunt for somthing bigger for myself. Just recently i have been riding the horse i learnt the basics on a 16.1 Cleevlend Bay and loved every moment of it!
Oh i live in Sheffield in the UK too and thats as far as i have got in my horseylife so far :D

Welcome to NR, im sure you will find all sorts of handy tips on here along with some fun threads to join in.

Do you have any pics of the horses you have been riding?

I have got some somewhere although my computer broke with thousands of pics on :(. Im hopefully getting the hardrive recovered though so should be able to get them back will try my best to post a few soon! Thanks for the welcome!

Hello fellow Northerner! :D
Pics are a must you know ;)
Whereabouts in Sheff are you? I went to the show near Ecclesfield and well...ended up in hospital :eek:

newrider.com