Hello from an old member

flump1967

May 19, 2005
new forest
Hello, lovely to see NR still going strong, familiarity in a changing world!
Haven't been here for ages, hi to the old names and new. I still have my lovely two Highlands Arnie and Corrie, other than that nothing in my life is the same.
Look forward to having a good catch up read.

I am OK thanks, Arns and Corrie are both fine though largely retired these days due to various circumstances.
I had cancer but am now in remission and MR Flump is now an ex MR flump after having a long affair with my then best friend and finally running off with her.
Had to sell my home and downsize drastically but managed to keep my lovely cats and the ponies, thanks to the extreme kindness of my lovely yard owner and friend.

Oh wow Flump, I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm just happy you have kept your ponies and other animals as I'm sure they provide the best source of comfort and constant in your life - they really are the only ones you can depend on sometimes. Big hugs and please stick about. I don't contribute much these days as flipo is most convalescing but I add my tuppence worth on the odd occasion!!

Oh wow Flump, I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm just happy you have kept your ponies and other animals as I'm sure they provide the best source of comfort and constant in your life - they really are the only ones you can depend on sometimes. Big hugs and please stick about. I don't contribute much these days as flipo is most convalescing but I add my tuppence worth on the odd occasion!!
What's going on with Flipo? Such a gorgeous boy!

Auch just a pretty nasty hoof crack last year which got worse, to the point that it ended up resected at the vet hospital and he was on boxrest all winter. It's getting there now, one third grown out and quite happily not doing any work. My bank balance took quite a beating though!

Blimey Mrs Flump, you've had a torrid time. I'm so glad you managed to keep your creatures, parting with them would be the last straw for me. It's lovely to hear from you again anyway!

newrider.com