Hello from some to hot and smelly how are you all and your horses

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
Well I have made it to my new home for the next 4 months and I have internet access for 1/2 hour a night (so ten minutes on NR to catch up on horses stuff and the rest on talking to my OH.

It's in the 40's here already and getting hotter daily it also smells really bad but thats all I can say about me.

OH is doing really well with chanter and rode twice already both times he has not been the most well behaved boy I am quite ashamed.

Well tell me what I have missed

Nothing exciting to report on my end,but just wanted to say hi *waves*

Hope the smell improves and learnt o deal with the heat.

Glad OH doing ok with Chanter even if he has been a naughty boy lol

Stay safe and holding a good thought for you.:smile:

Oh ObC, lovely to hear from you, I thought you would be completely incommunicado, it's great that you get a few minutes every now and again for a horsey fix.

Tell us what you're most interested in so we can do a precis for you!

Hope you adapt to the heat soon and keep telling us how Chanter and your OH are doing. :happy:

Am chuffed that you can get internet access! Nothing much to report from Scotland - cold and windy so please feel free to send some of that warm weather to me. But you can keep the smell though!!

:wavespin: Sometimes I feel like an old woman for still being so impressed that with the internet we can stay connected so easily.
Glad to hear you arrived safely and hope you adjust to the heat and smell soon. (is it worse than cow poo?)
Don't think you've missed much tbh. Baaaaadd Weather, thats all!
Good to hear OH is looking after Chanter and getting on fine. He'll not want to hand back the reins when you come home.:giggle:

Great to hear from you!!! Dead pleased you've got internet access too!!! Hope the heat doesn't get you down too much (or the smell, wonder if it is as bad as the horrid funk that is stuck in my loft space atm?! we think we have a few dead creatures up there)lol. Hope you continue to get your horsey fix on here too! Sure CHanter will be doing just fine with his Dad......hehehehehee.

Helloooo! I've been off NR for ages so didn't realise you'd gone out to that place. You aren't near poo pond, are you? :giggle:

Good to hear Chanter is getting on well with your OH.

Let us know if you need anything xx

glad you arrived safe and sound and that chanter and his daddy are having a blast. i sometimes worry that rob will get a little too interested :yellowcarded: and steal june off me to do some sort of fast paced driving activity - and then i make him muck out my stable and my fears melt hehe :giggle:

make sure you keep us all updated and have a good time - you will be home before you know it!

HUMM the intenet is rubbish and with all the horrid things happening they cut the lines back to the UK most days so this is the only time I have had to get on line since last time .

I get to speak to OH for a 10 miutes a couple of times a week and thats all.

P I am on the other side of camp to the poo pond!!!!!!!!! but when the wind changes direction I might as well be living in it:poop:

OH has been having a blast on MY horse. and my springer is on the mend. I miss home heaps and have had a couple of really bad days but things are getting better but my back and hip are playing up so I am taking huge amounts of pain killers.

Any way I have been trying to read all the threads but I cant open ones with pictures on as i only get so many mgs!!!! before it cuts me off.

FM - are you riding how is your boy? trewers how is yours OH. Innoence what is happen with you now.

GOD I miss NR and horsey fix

Hello OCH!:wavespin: You keep yourself safe out there in the back end of nowhere - cant imagine how you tolerate the heat, we have had 2 days (at last!) of temps in the early 20s and Im melting!:redface: But good old Ireland - isnt going to last for more than tomorrow as usual.

Had my first couple of hacks out in 4 weeks and glad to report both JJ and Dolly behaved well - a part from coming across, unexpectedly, a teaser pony in a very poorly fenced field!:frown: I nearly had a heart attack - especially when it became apparent that Dolly knew exactly what the tiny little git was - and winked at him rather alluringly!:redface: Made a hasty exit back in the direction we came from hoping and praying it wouldnt follow us!

Glad you dog is now on the mend - and do you think you might have a tussle on your hands to get YOUR horse back of the OH?:giggle:

Take care, keep safe. xx

FM - are you riding how is your boy?

GOD I miss NR and horsey fix

Awh mrs I don't know how you cope without being on here lol - I'm addicted! Although have been awfy busy, got our first show tomorrow (the one in my signature). Been washing Flipo all week in preparation. Flip's good, I've finally come over to your way of thinking and doing as much work with him as possible - its doing wonders for my confidence and his 'obedience'. (I hate using that word, maybe compliance is a better term, but he's certainly happier and therefor so am I!) I've now got a RI and she's really kicking us up a gear. All good, no falls and hopefully he will behave tomorrow!!
Hope you're well and managing ok with your aches and pains, take it easy when you can - time will pass uber quick!

By asking this question I am obviously giving away the fact that I haven't been on NR much recently, but - where are you? And why are you there?

Jossie I am somewhere in Afgan for 4 months (two weeks in at present) I am in the RAF and here to support the front line guys. The work is interesting and not what i am use to at home in my normal clerk role.

FM so proud I could burst weel done you. Can't wait to read all about it when I get on line next.

and yes I am very concerned that when i get back OH will be one of two ways either:

he will take me striaght to the yard point at my horse and say he will be returning to help out for the next couple of months

OR

he will take me to the yard and point out MY NEW horse that he has brought me to replace Chanter that is now his!!!!!!:giggle:

he will take me to the yard and point out MY NEW horse that he has brought me to replace Chanter that is now his!!!!!!

newrider.com