++Help/Advice needed please:)++

x-degan-x

Jul 25, 2007
UK
well im off to a show on sunday:eek: to do 3 inhand classes and have a few queries!lol

he is going to have a bath tomorrow to get him clean (how do i get his grey socks white?;))
and then do i leave him in or put him out overnight:confused:
if i leave him out knowing him he will roll in watever dirt he can find BUT if i leave im in he will rub his tail on the walls and will rub his mane on the door:rolleyes: so would you leave him out and hope i can get him clean OR do i leave him in and risk him ruining his tail and very long mane:confused:

so in or out ?
how to clean his grey (white) legs?

thanks

Depend if its cold leave out with rain sheet, if raining leave in
i would just get up early and re bath if needs be=]
Good Luck x

i agree, if out leave out with l/w turnout to stop dirt, if in put cooler/sheet on to stop stable stains.

white socks.........um afraid its just lots of brushing:eek: or you can rub chalk block in (dry legs) but make sure you brush it ALL out (don't put too much on) talcum powder works the same as chalk but again not too much and make sure you brush every bit of it out.

remember to have fun!! (and write us a update as to how you do...with pics:)

washing up liquid is good for getting stuff white, but do a small test patch first, incase he is allergic.

good luck and i agree with what has already been said :)

If its white socks, without feather, use a white shoe/ trainer polish with an applicator, morrissons own is really good, and dont irritate my pony at all, see how white they are on my post ' are you a lead rein pushy mum too?'

Oh and blue shampoo if you've got lots of feather.

Let us know how you go on.

newrider.com