Help I need polo bandages

OwnedbyChanter

With out my boys life would be bland
Apr 16, 2009
Raininghamshire
Some of you know I am taking Ginger to an adult dressage camp in late March but I am so worried.

All the people going there are super rich and have all the top gear. I heard today that they don't wear boots they all bandage.:frown: I only have one set of polo bandages brought years ago that have not come out the bag but I need at least 4 sets as we have two ridden sessions a day and god forbid I don't out clean one on each time...

We are going to stick out like a sore thumb as it is, so when the weather is a little drier I am going to have practice but I need 3 more sets.

So if anyone has and black, white or brown that they don't use and want rid off cheap please let me know or start inter net trawling for the cheapest ones I ca find.

I am starting to panic that it will cost me more to kit us both out so we don't look like tramps then the whole thing costs:frown:

lol this made me laugh! but i will help if i can - decide on a colour you want for definte and i will see what the best price i could do you some new ones for x

Black, brown and white???

Do you mean yellow, green and blue?

Or possibly even pink, purple and burgundy? :yellowcarded:

Never mind about the other riders - I bet they've never had photos of their bums in breeches for a mag! You always look so smart in your pictures, I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.

Just to add there is a lot to be said for being different, we turn horse out as if for showing( 'proper plaits and shortish tail' and have ivory saddlecloth, stock etc. for competition. For a clinic we would go for subtle coloured saddlecloth (sand or pale green) and matching bandages

newrider.com