Help Required please!!!!! Online Survey

jcagrove

Apr 28, 2006
Berkshire
Results available!!!!! Online Survey

***The Survey is Now closed**** However Results are now available - Please see post lower down*****

I am currently on the last leg of my degree and have to do some primary research for my dissertation . I have decided to do it on aspects of horseriding and views on horse purchases. So I am calling on all you riders and equestrianly interested over the age of 16, to please, please, please help me with this!! It should take about 10 mins at the most and I will be forever indebted to everyone who takes part. I have created an online survey and it can be accessed here:

http://grove.nu/phpesp/public/survey.php?name=Master02

It is completely confidential and will not record anyone's name or address or anything. Anyone who would like to know more about the overall results once it is completed, is more than welcome to contact me in a couple of weeks time by IM.

Thanks and appreciation in advance.
:D

Julie

Last edited:
atillathefun said:
:D Done it

Must say very good survey I have done some before (like the one that Horsey TV channel was doing) and they were rubbish so well done you

Thanks! Much appreciated - both the doing of the survey and the compliment - maybe I should be looking for a different day job!!

Will post the results when they are completed.

Cheers

newrider.com