help! - trying unsuccessfully to buy a treeless saddle

Murphs

Oct 22, 2000
Pembrokeshire, West Wales
ho hum... have just had my third attempt at trying to bid and win a treeless saddle on ebay scuppered at the last minute! :eek:

ebay is great apart from the last minute scramble trying to get the last bid in - aw well need to keep trying

Anyone any other ideas where i can find either solutions saddle or fhoenix GP for sale that wil fit my 16.1hh warmblood x tb - currently no saddle so no progress with his training :eek:

For fhoenix saddles keep an eye out here: http://www.enlightenedequitation.com/ee/boards/index.php/board,13.0.html

Enlightened Equitation is Heather Moffett's company and forum. You have to pay to join (£10 forum member, £25 full member per annum) but if you don't want to and ever spot anything of interest on there, PM me here and I can get in touch with seller and put you in touch as I am a member.

What's your budget?

Can't help on solutions sorry.
Alex

Actually I also no of somebody on there who *might* be selling hers in due course but hasn't advertised yet. If interested I can PM her for any details and if she has decided to sell and if they suit you and she is can put you in touch?

I've got a black Ansur saddle for sale-21 watchers and no blinking bids on Ebay!!! Grrrr saddle stalkers!!! I'm trying to relist, but Ebay is being a bit strange tonight! PM me if you want details, although I may well try selling here if Ebay doesn't sort itself out lol!

Hello there,

As Peaches said check out the EE forum, also I telephoned several of the suppliers in the uk and asked them to keep an ear out for me... don't give and good luck :)

Hi
I have got a fhoenix I am (reluctantly!) selling. Its one of the suber panel ones. Not sure if it is a gp although I was told when I bought it you can use them for jumping! I use it on my horse who is a 15.3 big QH. PM me if you are interested.
The only reason I am selling it is that I am buying a western saddle and can't afford a new one unless I sell the fhoenix!

for those of you that have replied either here or via PM - i appreciate your thoughts and suggestions - hopefully i will get a saddle soon!!

If you cant beat them, join them! Register with lotsnipe.com and you can put a bid in that will not appear until the last 10 seconds. Takes the fun out of bidding but avoids the price being pushed up and up and if you stick to your actual budget you dont get carried away - good luck

newrider.com