Help with finidng DIY livery Nr Cheltenham

Charlie_Chelt

Jun 17, 2007
Hi,

I am new here! Just hoping someone on here will be able to help out! I am looking for diy livery in Gloucestershire (I live in cheltenham so near to there). My horse is out all time in the summer and stabled at night in winter. I want livery on diy basis, not too fussed on being on a big yard. Some places are asking alot, i can't afford the kind of £80 per week livery, and as I am going to be doing it all my self i don't really need it to be honest. I currently have somewhere where paying £15 pw so hoping someone would know of somewhere around the £15-£25 pw price range?!

Thank you!!

Hi, I live in Gloucester, my yard is about 45mins from Cheltenham in rush hour (I work in Charlton Kings) the yard is over near Highnam, I'm not sure how much DIY livery is as I have my horse on part loan, but if it isn't too far I will PM you my RI's number as she might know.

The horses are out in the day in winter and in at night and in during the day in summer and out at night.

Try asking Haphazzard as I think he lives in Cheltenham and might be able to advise better.

Thanks everyone. I am looking for either side of Cheltenham really, just not too far. I work as a petsitter / pet caring business and so need to be within easy reach of chelt, gloucester and tewkesbury most of the time. I will try calling a few of the places you have mentioned. I have a 16.1hh TB gelding.

Thanks!

ah! that's worth knowing.. maybe see you there oneday im there most weeks:D

If you see a horse with this on its shoulder when you are up there, its ours ;)

Come over and say Hi (i'm the riders dad)

normal_DD-Shoulder.jpg

Thanks everyone. I am looking for either side of Cheltenham really, just not too far. I work as a petsitter / pet caring business and so need to be within easy reach of chelt, gloucester and tewkesbury most of the time. I will try calling a few of the places you have mentioned. I have a 16.1hh TB gelding.

Thanks!

Ours is very cheap, but it is a farm, not a livery yard, and ATM, the stabling/turnout for an additional horse would/could be a problem.

You could try Home farm, or Kayte Farm nr Smiths on Southam rd

newrider.com