Helping around the stables

Highland Rambler

Aug 7, 2019
Our parents have asked us to help them around the stables so that we can help ease their workload and also get is outdoors instead of being on our phones and ipads etc most of the day.

I am in charge of deligating jobs to my little sister so, what sort of jobs can we get her doing :), bearing in mind she is 8?

Where did I say that they run their own stables ?? I said they want us to help around the stables, that could mean that they help around stables themselves!

And, of course I was furious, would you like to be accused of being a troll !!?

That does not state that its their stable though, it says that they work at A stable not their own so stop questioning every post I make because you will not find anything to suggest I am a troll so stop accusing me of being one or I report you for harrassment!

Maybe you could see what replies you get to the other thread with a similar title about helping at the stables.
It sort of looks like you are both people.
Both forums are a little suspicious of how genuine you are, and on both you have reported people, said you will.

Both people have posted about jackets and whether to do the zip up, here on your sister, over there on a daughter. Fascinating.

Ok, our parents help out at the riding school where my sister gets lessons and due to the fact my sister has started horse riding, they want her to help. They also want me to help so that it gets us out of the house.

Maybe you could see what replies you get to the other thread with a similar title about helping at the stables.
It sort of looks like you are both people.
Both forums are a little suspicious of how genuine you are, and on both you have reported people, said you will.

Both people have posted about jackets and whether to do the zip up, here on your sister, over there on a daughter. Fascinating.

And what site is that ? I have only ever been on this one so you have the wrong person!?

If your parents are helping at the riding school, it's not up to them to ask/expect your sister to help them, nor for you to be "in charge of delegating jobs". It would be up to the riding school to decide what an 8-year-old is allowed to do around the yard, which, for health & safety and insurance reasons, is probably little or nothing.
You said that one day your parents were annoyed that your sister came home from the stables with dirty clothes. If your parents help at the stables they must surely get dirty themselves? Surely nobody who rides or looks after horses expects to go home clean every day :D

Reactions: lauren123 and PePo
And what site is that ? I have only ever been on this one so you have the wrong person!?
Strange, there is someone from Scotland with a young daughter with a regatta jacket that will just zip up for riding and they need to help around the stables, very like your threads.

If your parents are helping at the riding school, it's not up to them to ask/expect your sister to help them, nor for you to be "in charge of delegating jobs". It would be up to the riding school to decide what an 8-year-old is allowed to do around the yard, which, for health & safety and insurance reasons, is probably little or nothing.
You said that one day your parents were annoyed that your sister came home from the stables with dirty clothes. If your parents help at the stables they must surely get dirty themselves? Surely nobody who rides or looks after horses expects to go home clean every day :D
They are spotless in soapland, which is fantasy and fictional.

Strange, there is someone from Scotland with a young daughter with a regatta jacket that will just zip up for riding and they need to help around the stables, very like your threads.

I have just checked and they are Irish, not Scottish so you definitely have the wrong person!

What I don't understand is you're 32 according to your profile and yet your parents are telling you to help out at a stables in your spare time. Why? Also why are you driving her to the lessons and responsible for her in them if your parents work there? I'm not saying you're lying but you must admit some of this is starting to sound very strange to us.

And naïve maybe ... :)

This is a 32 year old woman who needs help deciding whether she should make her 8 year old sister wear a jacket and whose parents want to give her tasks to get her out of the house and off her I-pad.
And a 32 year old who doesn't work if they are in the house all day on their phone.
Unless they work from home of course.

And the op was able to go and find the member I was referring to on another forum without me saying which forum and giving no username.
The "other" person is from Scotland on the profile info and here we have someone called Highland Rambler, in Scotland.

And naïve maybe ... :)

This is a 32 year old woman who needs help deciding whether she should make her 8 year old sister wear a jacket and whose parents want to give her tasks to get her out of the house and off her I-pad.
Thats what's confusing me lol :D

• Haha
Reactions: Bodshi
Ok folks - lets not pussy foot around here terrified of being politically incorrect and offending anyone - never been something that bothers me so here I go ;) this is an obvious and offensive troll who thinks we are all not quite the ticket and is amusing her/himself at the expense of well meaning posters on this forum and also on another well known forum who have taken her/him at face value and responding to her/his ridiculous and fantastical posts and questions as helpfully and kindly as they can. You are taking the piss out of these nice people OP and that makes me very cross indeed .

I am neither nice nor diplomatic - you are clearly a rather sick and possibly mentally unstable individual who likes to get their kicks trying to hoodwink decent and nice helpful people with your frankly ridiculous and deceitful threads. Just go away and find your weird and perverse gratification and entertainment elsewhere, horrible little person whoever you are. :mad:

newrider.com