HENRY... a little update!!

Harlequin32

Feb 20, 2008
He's off box rest and has been for a good few weeks now, still in at night but at the new yard they are in at night all year- He's definatly staying there as the change in temprement/attitude has been bizarre to say the least!
As for his feet, I thought they looked terrible and still no growth but new farrier had another look and said they have grown really quite well:D- at last a bit of hopeful news....AND.... he thinks may be ready to shoe in about another 2 weeks...OMG OMG:eek: Thats jusy sooo exciting- although does of course mean getting back on after loss of confidence and him not having been ridden in at least 4/5 months:eek::eek:
His back i think is ok but the back lady is out again today to check him over before he starts work again, then its a new saddle (again) and hopefully i can start having a bit of fun with him.
Its a year next week since i bought him and i had hoped by the end of a year to be confidently hacking alone/jumping etc so am slightly gutted but maybe this is a fresh start for us.
Fingers crossed for me pls:D:D:D

fingers crossed hun, i think youve done amazingley well to stick with him, after all the knocks youve had,

Thank you xx
He's such a sweet horse that i dont really think i could sell him anyway, and who would buy him:eek::rolleyes:!!

ditto jaydevon :) with all the ups and downs you have had, its an amazing recovery :D glad things are working out well at your new yard. :)

Eta id buy him ;)

Eta id buy him ;)[/QUOTE]

SOLD to beanz's mum, you know i'm sure that was legally binding!!;)
Thanks both- am really quite excited:D

Until our next "henry episode":rolleyes:

newrider.com